When I workout, I’m something like a machine. I get on the treadmill, press play on my iPhone and get to it. But there’s nothing worse when the gym I pay too much for monthly decides to have shitty playlists on blast.
So I make my own.
Below is a 30 minute mix I have recently created perfect for a nice, slow jog. It’s been one hell of a week and I needed a long stream of songs to take my mind of things, keep my attention, and get my cardio on to.
Songs used in order:
01. Corduroy Swells (Datassestte Remix) – Teeel
02. Imprint – Amtrac
03. I Think I’m Starting To Love You (Remix) – Headspace
04. The Weight Of My Words (Four Tet Remix) – Kings Of Convenience
05. Simon From Sydney (Pram Remix) – LFO & Apex Twin
06. Indian Sun – Mean Lady
07. Sunshine Eyes (Channel Swimmer Remix) – Polarsets
08. Our Theme Song – Dreams