Yes, it is true. I have always been a long-time fan of the twin sisters, Tegan & Sara. I still can remember loading up my blue original iPod mini with their music. I would listen to songs like, “Living Room,” and “Monday Monday Monday” over and over again.
Tegan & Sara have managed to keep their careers long-lasting, and also through many growing-up phases of my life. These are the artists I love, the ones that prove their talent by pushing different sounds and directions over the years yet, never completely losing themselves. I can only imagine how difficult that is.
Due out in late January, Heartthrob, the duo’s seventh full-length release, will prove to be a new chapter in their sound. With more of a dance element bursting through the production, their newest single, “Closer,” showcases this turn of direction in a very welcoming light. Not too-overly done and catchy as hell, I’m won over yet again.
Watch the video for “Closer” below and grab your pre-order here.
Incoming search terms:
- i wont treat you like your typical
- show me your different and i won\t treat you like your typical
- show me your different and i wont treat you like your typical
- i wont treat you like youre typical
- i want you i want treat you like your typical
- show me that you\re different and i won\t treat you like you\re typical
- whats it mean when i wont treat you like youre typical