treadmill approved, 30 minutes for your running pleasures.
tracks used in order:
01. fight club is closed (religion remix) – dada life
02. 212 – azealia banks
03. must be the feeling (delta heavy remix) – nero
04. heart attack (css remix) – the asteroids galaxy tour
05. pharaohs (feat. roses gabor) – sbtrkt
06. second chance – peter bjorn & john
07. as far as i can see – phantogram
One of the many reasons why I fucking love Coachella.
Azealia Banks is one bad ass female..and this is just the beginning. Think of an underground Nicki Minaj with slicker beats and samples, though, that wouldn’t even come close to this 20-year old’s talent. She’s got some incredibly raw lyrics, ridiculous and versatile flow, singing her own hooks and rapping the verses.
All I know is that shit will erupt when she begins to spit the opening lines for “212.” Check out a slew of her singles below and just wait for the debut album, she’s going to be hitting the charts hard before you even know it.
Right-click and enjoy.
Incoming search terms:
- azealia banks wallpaper